з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Customertimes is a cloud consulting and system integrator group working in the USA, Russia and 50+ other countries all over the world. We work with the world's largest software vendors like SAP, Salesforce, Pega, as well as provide in-house developments for large and medium-sized companies. We have professional teams of different sizes starting from only one person with a particularly unique skill, through a full team of experts, or even the entire outsourced development lab.
Our offices are located in Moscow, New York, Kiev, Minsk and Paris.
Our team has more than 700 talented and enthusiastic consultants, developers, business analysts and mobile experts who have accumulated unique knowledge and experience in cloud solutions.
We invite Developer in the direction of Salesforce.
As a key member of the Customertimes Corporation, this position is responsible for providing great experience to business partners and enhancing their Salesforce journey to better serve their customers. As a Salesforce Developer, you will act as the subject matter expert and will own all aspects of development and overall improvement of our Salesforce Service, Sales & Marketing platform. You will work closely with business users and will participate in all phases of new implementations including planning, design of the application, configuration, development and coding of custom objects, fields and integration points. This position will also work closely with all internal departments (operations, marketing, customer service and technical experts) to ensure that Salesforce supports all business requirements.
- Strong ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and convert them to custom solutions to meet business needs.
- Experience in integrating enterprise applications through REST and SOAP API’s with internal and other API enabled Business Systems (i.e., Salesforce.com, SAP, Sitecore, Microsoft Office 365, Marketing Solutions etc…).
- Experience in moving code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration, etc on salesforce platform.
- Experience with Salesforce.com security model and sharing rules.
- Experience in troubleshooting and working with end users to ensure that applications meet their needs.
- Hands on experience with solving salesforce issues within the application configuration and scripting experience
- Build custom lightning components, able to customize Salesforce lightning platform that support existing managed package components.
- Team player, self-starter, and motivated with the ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines
- Strong communication skills to interface with various technology teams and business stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of overall IT experience
- 1+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- 1+ years in Salesforce development and integration experience
- Knowledge of Apex Classes/Controllers, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages, and Lightning Components will be a significant advantage.
- Custom .NET/Java development and experience creating Web Services/REST APIs
- Salesforce.com certifications is a plus
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, prioritize effectively, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
· Immersion in the newest sphere of knowledge - cloud computing
· Strong team of supportive high-professional Delivery Managers,
· Manager vitally concerned in your success,
· Wide range of different projects for every taste - small and extra big, waterfall and agile, software development and strategy consulting,
· Delivery management handbook based on hands-on experience of senior managers,
· Individual career development plan,
· Internal and external professional education,
· English language courses
· The referral program for the employees
· The young, strong and friendly team of excellent professionals
· Competitive compensation depending on experience and skillset,
· Flexible working hours in schedule 5/2,
· Voluntary Medical insurance,
· Registration under the Belarus Labour Code
· Vacation 24 days
· Corporate sport activities and discounts on sport,
· Ergonomic working places, enjoyable working environment, convenient geographical location of the office
· Office located 5 minutes walk from Nemiga\Oktiabrskaya metro stations