з/п не указана
As a person you are passionate about people and dedicated to contribute to great candidate’s and co-worker’s experience by means of excellent recruitment process. You act as an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values and enjoy working with tactical and operational tasks in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment.
You know how to implement plans, according to set budgets and goals. You have knowledge of hiring talent on assignments and projects in an agile way to meet the demands of the rapidly changing business environment. Also you know how to identify, assess, select and hire suitable candidates for a job at IKEA. You confidently explore and use psychometric tools and assessments in candidate recruitment and/or co-worker performance & development situations, also basing on deep knowledge about candidate’s behaviours and labour market trends, which can help IKEA to gain insights to better attract, develop and retain co-workers.
You know how to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility. You express your ideas and opinions effectively - with ability to influence and inspire.
For this role we believe you need to have 2 years of experience in HR, in recruitment as a plus.
ABOUT THE JOB
In the role as Recruiter, you will execute efficient, effective and consistent Recruitment activities in order to attract and recruit talented candidates to fill job vacancies .
• Create an outstanding candidate experience from initial candidate contact to job offer that is efficient and aligned with our values;
• Partner with Steering Managers and Hiring Managers to gain unique understanding of positions as assigned;
• Utilise global tools, programs and direct recruiting techniques to identify, attract, and engage qualified candidates for assigned and anticipated vacancies;
• Communicate effectively and proactively throughout the recruiting process;
• Build and maintain manageable talent pools in software systems;
• Analyse data and implements process improvements across the recruitment function;
• Screen, interview and prepare candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline;
• Foster and manage effective relations with stakeholders within the country organisation to ensure alignment with sourcing strategies while managing stakeholder expectations;