Director, Digital Solutions
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
In response to the accelerating pace of change in the payments industry, Visa continues to expand its digital commerce capabilities and solutions within the Russian market. We are currently seeking a professional that understands the rapidly expanding digital environment and can keep ahead of the ever-evolving curve.
You will be an individual who is able to understand a business challenge, conceive a digital solution, architect it, and assist clients in bringing it to market. The person will be able to work effectively with a senior level audience as well as a technical implementation team. A collaborative approach to solution development is a must and experience in direct client engagements is necessary.
The Director would play a key role in the Digital Solutions team rolling-out commercialization of the Visa Token Service product in Russia. This is a unique opportunity for the Director because it includes involvement in all aspects of a client-facing organization, helps to further develop technical and professional services skills, and provides an opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the payments in general.
Based in Moscow, the role holder must possess a blend of strategic, business, technical, and product management skills to ensure that Visa can establish itself as a leader in the area of innovation in mobile payments area. The role holder will be required interface / collaborate closely with cross functional Visa teams in Russia, Global and International hub and also working independently with senior external stakeholders contacts which includes - clients, IT-companies, 3rd party solution providers, online merchants / IPSPs etc.
This role reports to the Russian Head of Digital Solutions. The role holder is expected to work independently but will require indirect matrix management / with various colleagues from different domains globally and regionally. The role requires direct regular contact with business development managers of Russia and would have a high degree of exposure and direct communication with the International hub product leads and the respective Global functional heads.
You are highly collaborative, bring a structured approach to client implementations and documentation and employ a deep technical understanding of various digital products.
- Implement of tokenization initiatives – Visa Digital Enablement Program, Visa Token Service (VTS), and other VTS-based solutions (as may be applicable) in Russia
- Lead market development activities to drive expansion of VTS thru different channels – 3rd party wallets, E-comm (Credential On File (COF) tokenization), Internet of Things (IoT)
- Provide product expertise and contribute to development and execution of the product roadmaps
- Provide leadership to clients and technology partners on all matters relating to contactless products
- Provide market intelligence to product developers to support product design, development and implementation effort
- Lead customer engagement, manage customer/partner relationship and feedback
- Provide support to clients on tokenization related matters and develop collaborative relationships with external stakeholders including Payment Service Providers, Merchants, Vendors, 3rd party solution providers
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
Global & Local collaboration with strategic partners
- Act proactively in accordance with market trends or in accordance with specific client needs
- Engage new partners and new revenue pools and win new business based on technology advancements through building stronger relationships with existing and new partners
- Partner with IoT vendors to design the solution and ensure the product compliance to Visa requirements
- Contribute to the identification of new business development opportunities and manage project evaluation of these
- Clearance of the product/use cases and its integration within Visa, testing of the solution before the launch
Drive awareness and adoption of Visa Development Platform in Russia (VDP)
- Act as the internal and external leader for the VDP platform
- Responsible for implementing a plan for growth and delivering solutions that make VDP the industry standard in payments in Russia – for banks, merchants, strategic partners and startups
Decision Making & Management activity
- Work directly with local market sales teams and hub/solutions teams to drive the Digital Solutions agenda for the Russia market
- Input into budget and planning process and execution of annual Digital Solutions plans for Russia
- Recommend on potential investments, projects, partnerships and initiatives that Visa may undertake in Russia
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior decision-makers within all major clients to complement and support relationship management by the geographic and sales teams
- Strong domain knowledge & prior experience in Emerging Products & technology solutions
- Extremely high value on direct exposure to emerging market payment solutions & advanced understanding of payments systems, chip/contactless, ecommerce, digital payments and mobile technologies
- A background in payments, financial institutions or consumer lending, exposure to technology management or digital projects is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of experience applying IT solutions (preferably in payments) into financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering field such as Computer Science, Electronic Engineering etc.
- Post graduate degree with strong technical experiences strongly preferred
- Experienced project management skills, both from an individual perspective but also with respect to managing team and client expectations and deliverables
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc) is a plus
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- Strong team player with a willingness to collaborate across levels and functional experts both internal to Visa and with the client
- Leadership Skills and strategic thinking
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to adapt
- An affinity for payments technology and its future
- Willingness to travel domestic and international assignments
- Fluency in Russian & English