з/п не указана
Our client - multinational alcoholic beverages company is looking for Business Analyst!
- Regular meetings with the stakeholders and key business users aimed to analyze existent business processes inefficiency and business requirements for further optimization;
- Analysis of business processes (sales/marketing/finance/supply) and business requirements and their mapping to Anaplan capabilities;
- Creation of Business requirements definition document and it’s sign-off with business
- Design and Modelling of business processes in Anaplan including but not limited to model architecture, master data management and workflow (extended modeler training will be provided, however solid skills of Excel and preferable Access are required to ensure fast learning);
- Modelling in Anaplan is similar to programming in VBA/Access, but in Anaplan language, using formula, pivot tables, big massive of data, building reports, workflow, uploading/extract functionality and etc.
- Alignment of the model with Global process owners and Global Governance teams
- Team work with project manager to develop project plan and other project documents;
- Creation of User Acceptance Test plan for developed functionality;
- Creation of documentation and instructions for business users of business model logic;
- Enhancements of the model based on the feedback and warranty period, bugs fixing and maintenance.
High education in IT, mathematics or economics
- At least 2 years’ experience in modelling sales, marketing, planning or finance business processes in Access, Excel VBA or SQL;
- Expert level of Excel knowledge; VBA, SQL, BI tools knowledge as an advantage
- Ability to model business process and analyze gaps;
- Upper-intermediate English is a minimum, Constant communication in English with international teams based around the world via Calls, Emails, Skype, etc.
- Knowledge at least in one of programming languages
- Good communication and negotiation skills; Analytical mind; Driving behavior, ability to drive end-to-end modelling process with minimum guidance; Think-out-of the box mind, ability to propose new/not-standard solutions; Fast-learner
- Good knowledge of sales, marketing, corporate reporting, budgeting and planning processes as advantage
- Ability to work in constantly changing environment within tough timelines
- Official employment according to Russian Legislation, fully official white pay
- Possibility to get work experience in an international company;
- Friendly environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Work schedule: 5/2 (Monday / Friday) , 9:00 -18.00