Legal Officer / Ведущий юрисконсульт
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Over nearly 30 years of operations in Russia and the former Soviet Republics, Codest (from 2019 Rizzani De Eccher SpA) has completed more than 80 projects combining experience with innovation, whilst seconding the vision of its clients in the pursuit of perfection in the execution of each project.
Many of these projects are "design and build" of very high standard, in which Rizzani De Eccher SpA has developed great professionalism and a very specific knowledge of the local market and the applicable design regulations.
This allows Codest to operate effectively in remote and challenging areas.
- Participation in negotiations with Client (Employer), counterparties, public authorities.
- Drafting complex construction contracts, including FIDIC.
- Drafting of various commercial contracts, including subcontracts, supply contracts, service contracts, labor contracts, etc.
- Providing legal opinions in the sphere of corporate law.
- Preparation of claims, responses to claims, pre-trial settlement of disputes.
- Participation in court tactics and strategy development, preparation of statements of claim, statements of defense, other judicial documents.
- Interaction with external legal consultants.
- Preparation of letters, notifications, etc.
- Obtaining of permit documentation.
- Analysis of current legislation alternations and its impact on the company.
- Legal support of the whole process of design and construction and activity of the company on the territory of the Republic of Belarus, including labor law issues, interaction with government authorities.
Fluent spoken and written English, legal English.
At least 5 years of professional experience, at least 3 years in the construction field.
Excellent knowledge of civil, urban planning legislation, legal regulation of construction activities, and tax legislation as an advantage.
Higher legal education
Analytical mind, ability to work under pressure and to defend the position, result-oriented approach, attention to details, high level of responsibility.
Ambitious and self-sufficient, but still a great team player.
- Great opportunity to join one of the largest general contractors in the world
- Competitive level of the remuneration package
- On site office near Moskovskaya metro station (Minsk, Belarus)
- 6 days working week (Saturday till noon)