Deep Learning / Image processing Engineer
з/п не указана
Deep Learning/Image processing Engineer:
Design and implementation of machine and deep learning-based image processing and computer vision algorithms for cloud or mobile/embedded platforms.
Our company develops advanced technologies and new products, which are used by millions of users worldwide. By becoming a member of our team, you will participate in the development of innovative technological ideas for mobile devices, as well as other products of our company. We pass through the full development cycle: starting from an idea and ending with a final product.
We are looking for a professional, who is able to study, invent and implement new applications of machine learning technology and take responsibility for one or more development stages - complex solutions analysis, dataset analysis/gathering, prototype development and algorithmic optimization.
Job summary and key responsibilities:
- Be a part of a team of machine learning, image processing and computer vision experts.
- Development of advanced image processing algorithms for mobile devices/embedded platforms (including cars or robots).
- Constant self-growth through learning articles and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of image/video processing and computer vision.
- Be ready to take responsibility of the whole lifecycle, including benchmarking and analysis of existing technologies, formulation of requirements, collecting of training data (including balancing and cleanup), architecture elaboration and model optimization.
- Implementing SW prototypes
- Preparation of RnD reports, patents and conference papers on the basis of your team solutions.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Applied Mathematics or Computer Science.
- Background in Machine learning and Applied Mathematics for 3+ years.
- Basic knowledge of Image Processing, Computer Vision algorithms.
- Knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of one or more ML platforms (Torch, TensorFlow, Keras or MXNet)
- Creative attitude and analytical thinking.
- Technical English (reading of the scientific papers; basic communication)
- PhD degree in Applied Mathematics or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of mathematical analysis, Fourier analysis, linear algebra or computational geometry.
- Strong research skills, including writing papers or patents.
- Hands-on experience with image and video processing/computer vision algorithms. Understanding of current technical level of non-ML algorithms.
- Photo/video as a hobby highly appreciated
- Experience with C or C++ languages, SW development and optimization.
- Interesting problems to solve (in the first place).
- Convenient location of office A class: between m. Maryina Roshcha / Savelovskaya.
- Flexible working time.
- Full compliance with Russian Labor Code
- Corporate discount on company goods.
- Free lunches.
- Medical and life insurance.
- 7 days of paid sick leaves (including days without sick leave certificate)