Trade Marketing Group Manager
з/п не указана
- Developing sound analytics to improve business decision in customer trade and commercial terms, sales fundamentals and promotional and customer investment.
- Define, design, coordinate and implement category strategies and plans and trade programs that educate the Trade and deliver targeted SOV in recommendations within Optic Stores and pharmacy channel. Design, coordinate and implement quarterly SF activities: Calls’ priorities, sales instruments (POSM, targets etc).
- Design corporate brand programs including customer loyalty plans, training and educational events that build equity for Alcon and serve as a basis for strong joint business planning.
- Develop customer plans that deliver joint value creation, provide support to the sales team (esp KAM’s) on category management projects with Key Accounts/chains.
- Develop recommendations and programs that improve the ROI of the sales activities (i.e. trade terms, sales force bonuses, customer segmentation) improving the overall performance of the business unit (sales, profitability etc.).
- Monitor customer and competitive activities in key channels.
- Develop and responsible for providing the tools needed by the sales team to execute with excellence.
- Deployment and execution of commercial strategy through assigned Accounts to reach Sales and Distribution targets
- Design annual/quarter customer business development plan accordingly to Alcon commercial targets and customer business models and opportunities
- Define, design, coordinate and implement customer activity plan to support sell-in/out, Major Accountabilities sell-out and distribution development of Alcon products
- Development of sales forecast and plans for assigned Accounts per Reporting periods and product bonus groups basing on Sales budget targets
- Regular monitoring of sell-in / out plans execution by Accounts• Ensure availability of Alcon full assortment in customers
- Monitoring and analysis of customers SIT per product on central warehouses and retail stores
- Develop collaborative intercommunication with relative departments (BPA, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Customer Service, Logistics) for solving current issues related to distributors
- Close cooperation with BU’s regional structures to develop KAs strategy
- Preparation, control and analysis of Alcon promo activities at all customers’ tiers
- University degree (MD, Ph.D)
- Advanced training in business and/or management preferred, with professional sales and mark
- English, fluent written and spoken
- >5 years of successful managerial experience in the pharma-ceutical or FMCG industries
What we offer:
- Attractive base pay and annual bonus level;
- Excelent compensation & benefits package (extensive medical insurance covers employee, additional discount given for close relatives; life insurance, meal allowance, mobile phone, fitness plan);
- Flexible working hours;
- Internal and external educational courses and trainings;
- Additional 3 days of paid vacation as a compensation for intense work schedule;
- Professional and career development opportunities within "Sandoz" and "Novartis" group of companies.