Lead Business Analyst
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 154 countries, 200,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
What we do:
KPMG Product Development Center (PDC) is a full-cycle development team. We assist our clients and KPMG network to improve business processes by both IT services outsourcing and KPMG software solutions implementation. For these purposes we have gathered a team of full-stack developers, QA engineers, BA, and UI/UX designers.
Currently we are looking for Lead Business Analyst who will be a part of KPMG Product Development Center.
- Model and implement corporate BA processes in a team
- Lead and provide mentorship to BA team
- Manage project changes and search for optimal business solutions
- Facilitate communication with Business Owners, Designers and Development Team
- Join the presales stage as an expert
- Participation in sprint planning, tasks assigning, product testing and demonstrations
- Elaborate and maintain common approach for requirements validation and documentation
- 4+ year of working experience in business and system analysis
- Strong expertise in Software Development Life Cycle and MVP
- Experienced in building BA teams from scratch and leading mentees
- Working experience with SCRUM methodology
- Technical background and understanding of web application architecture
- Good spoken and written English
- Strong skills in leadership and mentorship
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Attentiveness to details
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Will be an advantage:
- CBAP, PMO certification
- Experience in blockchain and distributed technology solution
What we offer:
- Official employment, competitive salary, medical insurance, discount programs, and corporate events
- Modern technological stack. Use of the most advanced technologies available, including those available through global agreement between KPMG and Microsoft
- Active participation of every specialist in the development of real business projects, regardless of position and professional experience
- Effective programs for professional development of each employee (trainings, seminars, and conferences).