Digital & Innovation Manager (Head of Digital Office)
з/п не указана
HEINEKEN International – is more than 80 000 talented and full of energy employees, which operate in almost all countries of the world. Our most famous brands - Heineken, Krusovice, Amstel, Goesser, Tiger, Strongbow,Okhota and 3 Medvedya.
We are looking for Digital & Innovation Manager (Head of Digital Office) to drive Digital Strategy in HEINEKEN Russia, to delivery of digital initiatives/experiments, and to create common culture and awareness about Digital, Innovation and Agile across business functions.
If you are ready:
- Shape the Digital vision, develop Digital Strategy and enablers in HEINEKEN Russia in line with Business Strategy;
- Develop the digital pipelines of business functions and actively contribute into the execution;
- Develop Business partnership on different levels and strong relationship with business stakeholders to influence the strategic business decisions;
- Interact with Leadership Team to identify the strategic directions and priorities for business functions and how Digital team can support it;
- Lead Digital Office team, manage and measure the work, develop the people, attract & retain talents;
- Own the technology roadmap, ensure the roadmap and action plans are in place and executed with relevant contribution from other teams across the organization;
- Ensure that the required resources and capabilities are in place to support different Digital initiatives from technology side;
- Create awareness about Digital&Innovation&Agile mindset and culture across the organization. Develop and conduct corresponding communication programs and trainings;
- Be a digital savvy with understanding of how technology can be brought to life to support business challenges; consult business about potential values of new tech;
- Develop partnership with external partners and Universities to support digital strategy.
And you have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or related sciences;
- At least 5 years managerial experience including people management;
- Proven experience of complex project/change management in a dynamic and fast paced environment;
- Experience of having worked with different business functions (e.g. Finance, Supply Chain, Commerce), stakeholders and executives
- Experience of driving innovation in the organization;
- Experience of shaping and leading on vision, strategy and digital initiatives that set the key strategic technology direction for an organization or function;
- Excellent knowledge of the modern technology trends, enterprise IT landscape/infrastructure;
- Business acumen in FMCG processes and challenges;
- Excellence presentation and communication skills for different audience including Executive;
- Excellence knowledge and experience in Agile way of working and tools (SCRUM, SAFe, Kanban, Design Thinking, Lean canvas, etc.);
- Excellence knowledge and experience in IT Service Management (ITIL);
- Fluent English.
In addition to interesting tasks, we would like to offer:
- Our rich history and heritage. The company was founded more then 150 years ago!;
- We offer worthy remuneration system and benefits which include meal allowance and mobile;
- We care about your health and offer medical insurance;
- We will insure your life from the first working day;
- You will be among the first consumers who can try our new products;
- We appreciate employees' ideas and develop entrepreneurial spirit.
Join us or share us with friends!