з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Now we are looking for a talented Scala developer who will join us to perform the following tasks:
Creating a mobile application for analyzing the creditworthiness of users. The product is in demand on the international market, and our client is an example of a successful American IT startup;
Develop new functionality of the application and support the existing one;
Work in the Scrum team from 3 countries. The team practices almost "clean" scrum, so your colleagues will be developers, a tester, a project manager and an analyst. And it's 2-week sprints, releases every 2 weeks and regular retrospectives. Communication occurs through the Slack messenger, tasks the team receives from the technical consultant;
Conducting code review, writing unit tests.
The stack of project technologies:
- The microservice architecture of the application;
- Frontend: Java, Kotlin;
- Backend: Scala, PHP;
- Backend (AWS Lambda): Python, Go;
- DB: MySQL, Redis.
From the future colleague we are waiting:
- Knowledge and experience with Java (from 3 years), standard libraries, features of working with the garbage collector;
- Understanding the principles of OOP and design patterns;
- Experience with functional programming languages;
- Experience with Scala from 1 year; Practical experience in database design;
- Possession of OOP, OOD and design patterns (design patterns);
- Technical Spoken English.
- A friendly team of first-class professionals you’ll find easy to work and communicate with;
- Transparency in processes and liberal atmosphere across the company;
- Modern technology stack on all projects;
- Professional and personal growth as well as the ability to change your area of expertise;
- Attendance sponsorship of IT events, professional conferences as well as financial cover of online and offline courses;
- Internal hackathons and meetups where each employee can act as a speaker;
- Salary corresponding to your work experience and skills. We are open for payment negotiation;
- A cosy office in the historic center of the city. Fruits, coffee, tea, biscuits, cereal, bicycle and car parking spaces, lounge areas with cosy armchairs, bean-bags and sofas, PS4, guitars, balalaika and a library with professional and fiction literature;
- Flexible working schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- All the necessary equipment;
- Compensation of sport and medical expenses;
- English language courses at the office.
See you at the Distillery!