з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Place orders for materials deliveries and supply production with raw and packaging
materials; plan wall-to-wall production for on-site supplier.
Description of main activities:
- Prepare production plans and sequences for supplier located on the plant on basis of
production plans and forecasts.
- Calculate, place and regularly revise orders for raw and packaging materials for local and
import suppliers (including all corresponding system activities in SAP).
- Check and control raw and packaging stocks on the plants.
- Maintain consignment stocks and workflow including all the connected paper and system
- Control of deliveries.
- Maintain and fulfill incoming order from subcontractors including necessary paperwork.
- Check control and follow the system’s recommendations for replenishment.
- Order transportation at Logistics dept.
- Reporting, analytics and statistics.
- Education: High school or University (economical or technical).
- Strong computer skills (advanced Excel and ERP system knowledge is a must, SAP is a
- Experience in purchasing and/or supply chain management in FMCG-companies is an
- Advanced/fluent English (able to talk, write, read).
- Knowledge of basics of commercial legislation is an advantage.
- Analytical thinking skills
- Negotiation skills with suppliers
- Communication skills