з/п не указана
T-Systems has different international subsidiaries in more than 20 countries with over 50 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and it now works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, ThyssenKrupp, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).
Our current project consists of two parts:
- The SharePoint AppFramework - product that simplifies development of SharePoint based applications;
- IT-Workflow project - replacing of a legacy application platform with new AppFramework.
Process: We are working as distributed scrum team, using Jira and Bitbucket
Business trips: twice per year, Munich
- Development, extension and maintanence of the AppFramework as a product;
- Development and integration of different projects based on AppFramework;
- Communication and collaboration within international Scrum team.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- English upper-intermediate (B2)
- .Net experience (3+ years)
Nice to have (any of):
- Experience in SharePoint solutions development
- UI/UIX design skills
- Azure development
- React Native
- .Net Core