Software Engineer C#
з/п не указана
Epicor Software drives business growth
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Temporary employment contract for 18 months with the possibility to move to permanent.
Development and maintenance of Epicor 10. The individual will be responsible for coding new, business application features. Will work closely with quality assurance, support and directly with our customer base. Participation in all phases of the development process including: review and analysis of functional specifications, coding, unit testing, and maintenance.
- Ability to reproduce and analyze issue according requirements and design. Review similar behavioral and relation with other components in system.
- Clarify scope of changes and review with Technical expert, Product Owner if needed.
- Develop business software in according standard and work procedures.
- Participate in review code process.
- Support and create and review Unit Tests, Automated tests
- Work closely with Team, attend all Agile activities
Educational attainment equivalent to a Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Understanding of object oriented development principles required, client-server architecture.
- Good knowledge of C#, .Net, WCF, XML, JSON, REST (required)
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Angular or ASP (desired)
- Jira, TFS, Git (desired)
- Understanding of Agile process(desired)
- Reading/writing English – intermediate
1+ years of software development experience.
In return you can expect a great team environment to work in; and a competitive salary and benefits included: professional training, Medical Insurance, Corporate English classes.