QA Engineer/Tester (временная вакансия на 1,5 года с перспективой перехода на постоянную)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 partners in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
- Testing new functionality according to requirement and design specifications including analysis of possible negative effects in nearby areas
- Testing changes made by programmers
- Pretesting/analysis of client's issues and testing fixes (including documentation) during maintenance; analysis of possible negative effects in nearby areas
- Email correspondence with customers, support, technical writers, consultants and product manager (English)
- Preparation of test plans (test cases)
- General testing of basic functionalities
- Preparation of Auto test scenarios; analysis of auto test results
- Development and analysis of scripts for auto testing
- Maintenance and development of auto test script library using specialized auto test SW
- Environment preparation and launch of auto test sessions on Test Lab servers and analysis of the results
- Higher technical education
- Principles and methodologies of software development and testing
- Ability to write simple queries against SQL database (TSQL)
- English reading/writing – Intermediate
- 1+ years experience on a position of Software Engineer QA
- Experience in UI based automated testing (Test Complete, Selenium etc.)
- Constructing test-plans and testing scenarios
- Windows application installation / re-installation
- Bug Tracking Tools
- Working with ERP systems
- Medical insurance
- English language courses
- Professional trainings
- Friendly environment