Business Analyst – Controls, Transformation & Assurance – Risk Advisory Department
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Deloitte is seeking a Business Analyst to join the Controls, Transformation and Assurance Group within Risk Advisory Department at the Moscow office.
Every story has a beginning.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Vladivostok and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Deloitte's Risk Advisory Department is a leading provider of internal control, internal audit and risk management in the CIS, with over 110 dedicated professionals across 14 offices, serving clients in the CIS and abroad.
As part of this team, you will work with high-profile clients, including owner-managed businesses, multinationals and public companies in a variety of industry sectors. You will have the opportunity and support to take on responsibility early on, making a real contribution from day one.
The role will involve:
- Expertise in functional strategies, information technologies, business processes, organizational design, KPI's, and performance management
- Knowledge of current industry trends
- Continuous professional education and recognized international professional certifications
- Rapid development of project and time management, interviewing and presentation skills
- Extensive experience in IT management practices and knowledge of current industry trends
- Completed degree in economics, finance, business, information technology, or applied mathematics
- Understanding of the fundamental principles of financial and management accounting, information technologies
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work on a team and manage multiple tasks
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspirations
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and high quality standards
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of complex business and IT processes, and their related risks
- Ability to evaluate internal controls and identify opportunities for the improvement of controls
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English
- All candidates must have full travel mobility and the right to live and work in Russian Federation
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
Our strategy and our aspiration is to be the undisputed leader in professional services. One of Deloitte’s key business leadership priorities is to attain a globally uniform level of quality in each of our core services. Development of the Talent Standards is a global initiative which aims to define and activate a consistent standard for talent around the world for each of our global core services and service lines, and across all of our Member Firms. Please follow the link to learn more about the Global Talent Standards.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.