Senior software engineer (JAVA developer)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The Saint-Petersburg Huawei R&D center is looking to hire an engineer into the Backend team, the team that is and will be in charge of the development of the Huawei Personal Assistant. The Personal Assistant plays a highly important role in the user experience during the human-machine interaction.
The SRC in general and the Voice Assistant project in particular are relatively young. This means that if you join us now you will be at its roots, you can influence its course of action. The team is in general very flexible.
The company is headed towards innovation, the leaders and management listen to all the employees and are eager to integrate new ideas, both in terms of the solution we produce and the organization of our internal processes.
- Improve existing UI
- Participate in developing backend platform for Voice Assistant
Develop technical solutions and detailed designs for service functional modules based on service requirements
Ensure the superior system engineering, and be responsible for continuous performance optimization and function iteration
Participating in Code Reviews
- Excellent knowledge in Java 8+ (Kotlin)
- Knowledge in Spring Core, Spring JDBC, Spring Boot, JUnit, Maven
- REST, JSON
- Unit testing as a plus
- SQL as a plus
- Attractive compensation package + annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Corporate discounts for purchasing devices
- Flexible work hours, no dress code
- An opportunity to build the product that will be used by millions of people around the world
- “A” class business center located in the historical part of St. Petersburg (Zvenigorodskaya)