з/п не указана
Who we are:
Since Veeam was formed in 2006, the company has continued to lead the industry in terms of growth and innovation. Delivering Availability for the Always‑On Enterprise™, in a short space of time Veeam has amassed more than 282,000 customers across the globe and has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software.
Veeam currently has now more than 3000 employees around the globe. Company’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has 30+ offices throughout the world.
What you will do:
- Develop product documentation in English for software products.
- Maintain documentation for currently supported versions, updating documents based on feedback from the support team and customers.
- Prepare documentation for publication in supported formats (HTML, PDF, Ebook).
- Help with additional technical writing projects, for example, white papers/guides/marketing docs/video/training materials.
- Occasional translation projects (EN<>RU).
You will need:
- Excellent written English
- Excellent eye for detail
- Experience as a technical writer in a software/technology company
- Good grasp of IT terminology, a good understanding of basic IT technologies
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/XML
- Examples of previous technical documentation projects in English
More about you:
- Ability to structure information, explain complex concepts in an easy and comprehensible way
- Ability to obtain information from various sources and process large amounts of information
- Personal involvement in technical writing
- Advanced user of Microsoft Windows
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Products
- Advanced user of image editing software (SnagIt or similar, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio)
You will shine if you have:
- Power user experience in Linux and other non-Windows OSes
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS/XML
- Experience with MS Word styles and macros
- Strong self-management skills
- Experience in the virtualization and backup areas
- Experience with CAT tools
What we offer:
- Modern, energetic multinational working environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion.
- Training and education: opportunity to take courses and attend classes both internally and externally.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise. Entry-level salary is flexible and negotiable and can be raised upon the interview result.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- An extended medical insurance policy.
- Compensation of costs on fitness.
- The relocation package for candidates from other regions (the one-way ticket’s compensation + the relocation allowance in one monthly base pay equivalent).