Logistics and Customs Coordinator
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our client – International Mining Company is looking for Logistics and Customs Coordinator.
- For all DDP Incoterms supplies: contacts Suppliers, obtains Packing List(s) and Commercial Invoice(s), issues Work Instructions to named Freight Forwarder for receiving and further delivery to Pevek;
- For all non-DDP Incoterms supplies: reviews Ready to Ship Notices from Suppliers along with Packing List(s) and Commercial Invoice(s), issues Work Instructions to named Freight Forwarder for collections;
- For all supplies from off-shore Suppliers: prepares importation with no more than 2 days as KPI;
- Ensures Forwarders Certificate of Receipt (FCR) was issued and dual signed by Supplier and Forwarding Company;
- Reviews all Cargo information (Description, Quantities, Unit of Measures, Unit Prices) against Purchase Order;
- Records and updates Cargo expediting information: Supplier contact person, collection address, planned delivery place, mode of shipment, Planned collection date, Actual collection date, Expected Time of Arrival, Actual Delivery date, Actual delivery place, Proof of Delivery;
- Coordinates Logistics and Customs activities internally with Buyers, Material Management Team(s) and externally with Contractors;
- Ensures both Logistics and Customs Contractors have complete set of shipping documents for proper collection, importation and delivery to Project site;
- Ensures all milestone dates and events are performed as instructed by Work Instruction: collection, Importation, delivery to port in Vladivostok or Arkhangelsk, delivery to Pevek, delivery to Project construction site;
- Ensures that Proofs of Deliveries (PODs) were issued and dual signed by Freight Forwarder and receiving Contractor;
- Reviews any requirements for Certificate/Declaration of Conformity CU, Licensing and/or MSDS etc.;
- Ensures proper customs clearance with required customs Fees, Duties and VAT paid in timely fashion;
- Maintains efficient communication between Buyers, Suppliers, Freight Forwarders, Customs Agents, Receiving Contractor, and materials Team(s) at all stages;
- Maintains soft and hardcopies of all documents sorted out by Purchase Order reference numbers: Shipping Documents, FCRs, PODs, importation Customs Declarations;
- Prepares and distributes Logistics and Customs Status Reports;
- Ensures KPIs are monitored and all issues are communicated immediately;
- Receives and checks service completion Invoices from all Logistics Contractors; all expense lines must be in accordance with Agreement pricing table and backed up when required;
- All information above have to be recorded and updated in shared Data Base;
- The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
- Higher education;
- 5+ years of experience in transportation logistics, customs clearance, or similar area;
- Ably to read and comprehend the Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, CMRs, Rail and Road Waybills, Bill of Lading, Material Safety Data Sheets, labels on products, warning signs, and instructional manuals to prevent loss of personnel, or property;
- Knowledge in cross-functional areas is a plus: procurement and finance;
- Advanced MS Excel user;
- English – Upper-Intermediate+.
- Salary upon interview results;
- Medical Insurance;
- Location – Moscow.