Senior Market Analyst (aluminium)
з/п не указана
The candidate will work for the Market Intelligence Department in all aspects of the commodities research process:
The ideal candidates will have at least 3-5 years' experience in a base metals analyst role, and be educated to degree level or above in a relevant discipline. Experience in building supply/demand and price forecasting models and/or technical analysis will be advantageous.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Forecasting short- and long-term prices for aluminium and its raw materials.
- Building supply/demand and price forecasting models.
- Collating, analysing and forecasting mine data (e.g. production and consumption data, cost curves, trade flows) from a wide variety of sources across a range.
- Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to management and other teams via reports, presentations, and conference calls.
- Delivering custom research projects.
- Experience in an analytical role within the Metals & Mining sector (preferably Aluminium)
- Strong understanding of commodities, currencies, macroeconomic factors and policy/politics
- Must be capable of handling multiple projects requiring frequent delivery schedules, including next day turnaround
- 2+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, an MA, MBA or CFA is preferred
We would love to see:
- Experience in supply and demand analysis and econometric modelling
- A working knowledge of Bloomberg
- A working knowledge of Power Point and Think-cell Chart