з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
ClearScale holds a prestigious Premier AWS Consulting partner status (about 50 partners in North America out of 15,000+, top 2% tier). We have 7 competencies (DevOps, Data & Analytics, IoT, HealthCare, Migration, Mobile, and Nonprofit) and over 80+ AWS certifications. Unlike many partners, we are committed to AWS platform exclusively which makes our consulting team most experienced and knowledgeable about AWS products and solutions in North America.
ClearScale is a leading AWS Premier Consulting company that provides a wide range of cloud services including cloud architecture design, development, integration, migration, automation, and managed services. We help Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-sized businesses, and startups succeed with ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud projects. We architect, develop, and launch innovative and sophisticated solutions using the best cutting-edge cloud technologies.
ClearScale is growing quickly and there is a high demand for the services we provide. Clients come to us for our deep experience in cloud infrastructure, migrations, DevOps, and automation,
This is a unique opportunity to make a big impact, enjoy competitive compensation, work on a wide variety of projects for clients across multiple industries, alongside some of the best minds in the cloud. You’ll be joining the team at an exciting time as we work together on solving all sorts of interesting problems. We’re looking for enthusiastic technologists with a range of experience to join our team. We value people who take pride in their work and place an emphasis on getting things done.
Our company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, the heart of the Silicon Valley, with offices in Novosibirsk, New York, Denver, Phoenix, and Toronto.
ClearScale is looking for a professional FPGA engineer/FPGA enthusiast to participate in a solution re-design project.
We are hiring for one-time short engagement (anticipated duration would be 2–3 months) related to re-design of the existing video streaming/processing FPGA solution, deployed to AWS cloud.
Goal outline: enable automated scaling for solution instances and adjust solution architecture accordingly.
You will become a part of a distributed engineering team. Your primary responsibility would be providing an expert knowledge and consulting external software engineers on architecture problems investigation and re-design.
1. Review and analyze architecture design and implementation of the existing video processing solution
2. Identify problems and bottlenecks that prevent scalability or might cause potential drawbacks
3. Help customer’s engineering team to re-design existing/create optimal architecture and plan modernization of the solution
4. Participate on online meetings with client’s software engineers, discussing solution design and consulting on re-design process
5. Assist ClearScale DevOps with implementing infrastructure
ClearScale expects successful candidate to have most of the following qualifications and skills (not necessary all have to be presented):
1. Decent theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience building scalable software architectures on top of AWS cloud
2. Practical experience building and optimizing video streaming/processing solutions (as a professional developer in commercial projects or as an enthusiast in home-brew projects)
3. Background in performing root cause analysis on software architecture problems and identifying opportunities for improvements
4. Strong self-management and self-organizational skills
5. Fluent English, participation in voice calls with the US team
6. Reasonable background and practical experience deploying AWS EC2 F1 (https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/instance-types/f1/) instances
7. Successful candidates should have experience with the following tools and technologies:
a. FPGA for real-time vide processing
c. Xilinx Vivaldo Design Suite https://www.xilinx.com/products/design-tools/vivado.html
8. Candidates with 5+ years of experience in a Data or Software Engineer role, who has attained a degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field are preferred.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You thrive in a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You enjoy finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team