з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Sweatcoin is a London-based and well-funded scale-up with the team of 40 and the mission to make the world more physically active. The Product Manager role is a great opportunity to join our team and help us jump from 7M to 50M+ active users while rewarding and delighting them for being active. This is an opportunity for Product Managers and Product Designers to join a dynamic global mobile product team early and contribute to our vision!
- Develop end to end product vision and strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Collect, document and prioritize user stories/marketing/business requirements
- Conduct data analysis, market and user research to identify best practices and shape hypotheses on how best to address these requirements
- Develop proposed user journeys in collaboration with the Design/UX and development teams
- Help Manage the delivery process with the development team in cross-functional (“squad”) model
- Develop a clear set of success KPIs and ensure analytics tracking and/or AB testing ise set up
- Collate results and learnings and evangelise them through the organization
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology trends and industry benchmarks
Who we are looking for:
- A very special individual passionate about making the world more physically active.
- At least 2 years of experience in Product or UX/UI Design of mobile apps with millions of active users, or in B2B mobile apps with big amount of users.
- User-centric view of technology and products - focused on solving user problems and delivering exceptional User Experience
- Experience of developing an iconic, extraordinary consumer-facing product would be a huge plus
- Clear and engaging verbal and written communication taking into account cross-cultural diversity
- Willing to conduct user research and a strong sense of empathy for the users
- An unconventional approach to solving hard user problems through the use of a smartphone, smartwatch and beyond
- Data and hypothesis focus
- Good understanding of the mobile development stack
- Keen to balance user needs, design, business pressures and strategic imperatives
- Experience in working with teams across multiple geographies (a huge plus!)
- Communicator - delivers ideas clearly and easily
- Good sense of humour
- Focused on learning and self-improvement
- General erudition and curiosity
- Knows or does something others don’t
- Design education or working experience is a bonus!
- Familiarity with data analytics tools (Amplitude, Firebase, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Familiarity with the product development toolkit (Trello, Jira, Sketch)
- Familiarity with product marketing and user communication tools (Leanplum, Braze, UrbanAirship, etc.)
What we offer:
- An opportunity to join the global viral and ambitions project!
- Flexible schedule
- Corporate educational program and opportunity to participate in te TOP industrial international conferences
- Business trips to London, and work in very dynamic, international and diverse team!
- Salary that fixed in pounds (GBP), the numbers will based on interview results;
- Participation in our traditional 2-months winter office in Lisbon, Portugal from January to March
- Unlimited opportunities for growth, stock options after 12 months in the company.
- Possibility of relocation to Europe