Teacher for a Bilingual Kindergarten/ Preschool (m. Schukinskaya, Streshnevo, Polezhaevskaya)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
TWINS Preschool is looking for Teacher for a Bilingual Kindergarten/ Preschool (m. Voikovskaya/ Horoshevo/ Oktyabrskoe Pole) to work with young learners
TWINS Preschool is the private chain of bilingual Reggio-inspired preschools based in Moscow. Out Team is a creative and very scientific mix of different professionals with art, psychological or pedagogical background and world-wide experience - USA, UK, China, etc.
TWINS is not just the job or even career - it is place to live doing whatever you, we and our young colleagues believe in - together!
• Conducting classes with kids aged from 3 to 6 years, based on Reggio TWINS method;
• Giving advice on early childhood development to parents;
• Reaaaly love children and have fun and joy spending a lot of your time with kids;
• Feel that working with children is your lifetime choice and passion - for 2019-2020 year and for 5-10 next years either;
• Have Preschool education or you are a certified specialist at Psychology, Art, Pedagogy, Music or other humanities (and/ or, if you are an undergrad);
• Have good teamwork skills;
• Your English is not lower than Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level;
• Want to become an expert in pre-school education – we are waiting for you!
Would be an asset:
• Experience in teaching in infant schools or kindergartens;
• Personal parent experience/ babysitting experience;
• Your other skills (dancing, music, craft, art, Chinese, yoga, psychology, chess, etc.)
• Interesting and creative job;
• Lovely colleagues, parents and kids;
• Pioneering Reggio approach;
• Possibility to combine work with study or other life activities (full-time or part-time job);
• Personal and professional development;
• Constant advanced training;
• Possibility to conduct extracurricular activities
WELCOME TO TWINS! EAST OR WEST - TWINS IS BEST!