Local Marketing Digital Specialist
от 50 000 до 80 300 руб. до вычета налогов
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Lead and develop local web and other digital touchpoints including social media securing compatibility with all digital devices, focusing on customer experience.
- Based on commercial and identified additional local needs, create relevant content at the right time on the right place and lead content adaptation.
- Actively promote IKEA digital tools in multichannel environment.
- Lead and develop external web campaigns based on local priorities, in cooperation with media agencies.
- Actively follow-up digital performance both for own web campaigns and external.
- Work proactively with relevant stakeholders to secure consistency between the digital channel and other touch-points throughout the Customer Experience Map.
- Actively use digital touchpoints to connect commercial and inspirational content and functionality, creating an appealing user experience that would successfully drive and convert more visitors to happy customers, irrespectively of when, where and how the customers will buy.
- Contribute to positive multichannel shopping experience across touchpoints.
- Monitor the digital channels performance and provide insights, data and analysis to relevant stakeholders.
- Create high-quality graphic communications and web design.
- Up to date knowledge of digital technologies and applications (e.g. search, social, mobile, e-commerce, web design) and relevant market and customer trends.
- Graphic communications and web design skills.
- Experience in using different content management systems.
- Understanding of digital analytics.
- Knowledge in media planning.
- Creativity thinking skills (able to think ‘out of the box’).
- Good analytical, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work and perform under pressure, with flexibility and simplicity as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Good literacy and copywriting.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Working with one of the leaders on the market with strong culture
- Benefit package including life insurance, staff discount for purchasing at IKEA, subsidized meals at co-worker restaurant, partly compensated fitness card, additional days off and gifts for personal milestones, corporate discounts at partner companies
- Possibility to grow professionally, both in own department and in other units of the company.