Директор по маркетингу (CMO)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The Marketing Director for SME lending Business will holds responsibility for the organisations marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for SME lending business of Mikro Kapital Group an international holding company that invests in various sectors.
The Marketing director for SME lending Business will supervise a group of companies (local subsidiaries) focused in financial services for small-medium enterprise. All local subsidiaries are located in different geographical area and has own marketing specialist and or team reporting directly to this position. The Marketing director for SME lending business will report directly to the Group Marketing Director and his team.
- Support the Group Marketing director monitoring, measuring, and reporting activities of all local subsidiaries
- Work with the local marketing director and analyze the results of the business and come up with strategies for the different products and acquisitions of the company
- Act as a link between the local Marketing specialist and Group Marketing Director
- Develop, create, and deliver internal and external marketing materials, including but not limited to presentations, press release, website content, case studies and other documents
- Build and spearhead marketing programs to support marketing and organizational objectives; measure and analyze results
- Researching demand for our products and services
- Competitor research
- Manage, plan and supervise company events
- Monitor, measure, and report social media activities, trends, and campaign results.
- Develop and implement Marketing strategy
- Budgeting of all countries activities
Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
Deep knowledge and understanding of credit business
Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
Attention to details
Proven ability to manage budgets.
Professional and proactive work ethic.
High competence in project and stakeholder management.
Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Location: Paveletskaya station
- Medical insurance