IoT Big Data Security Engineer
з/п не указана
T-Systems has different international subsidiaries in more than 20 countries with over 50 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and it now works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, ThyssenKrupp, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).
As "IoT Big Data Security Engineer" in the PU IoT, you will be responsible for the security vision and strategy of the IT infrastructure of the Telekom Data Intelligence Hub Platform. You will function as a pragmatic consultant and advisor with a holistic comprehension of the security landscape. You will actively shape the future of the Magenta Internet of Things (IoT).
- Relevant experience regarding IT architecture and/or security
- University degree in IT, sciences, economics, engineering or a related field. CISSP and/or CISA/ISO 27000/SABSA
- Designing & implementing security architecture in a cloud environment
- Comprehensive understanding of information security model, based on the IDSA certification reference
- Excellent conceptual knowledge of Information Security Standards and Frameworks (ISO 17799, ISO 2700x)
- Expert in Data Centric Security models, Big Data Security.
- Broad experience in web infrastructure security projects
o Web reverse proxy,
o Web Application Firewall, authentication servers etc.
o Mail infrastructure projects (corporate email infra, remote web access, BYOD …), telecom projects
- Implementation & development experience with the following technologies:
o Spark (Scala & Java), MapReduce (Java), Impala, Hive
o Lambda architecture based on Kafka-Spark-HBase
o Kappa architecture based on Kafka, Spark Streaming, NiFi
o OSGi, Karaf und Camel