Senior Trade Marketing Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Senior Trade Marketing manager should have the core role in bringing brand strategies to the top trade partners both on-trade and off-trade. Build the 360-degree programs coverage.
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that trade marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives and revenue targets.
- Participation in annual brand development plan working out with target to use all available communication & activation tools in both channels and to build the best visibility and distribution in trade;
- Activation plan development for top priority off and on-trade customers or groups of strategic customers in order to achieve the company’s market, volume and value objectives, providing 360-degree execution;
- Analyze data from trade marketing reports, research, retail audit and customer sales and based on this information give input into channels specific trade marketing plan which meets the company’s market, brand and promotion objectives and reflects the needs and priorities of the particular trade channel.
- Top customers or group of strategic customers Activation plan implementation and evaluation of results, recommendations on proper promotion mechanics, participation in negotiations with accounts, being the expert of what is working best for the channel and the account.
- Participation on brand concepts, specific trade programs or experimental projects work out and further pilot roll out in the priority accounts. Further results analysis with detailed feedback on the pilot project and recommendations on further implementation in the national coverage.
- POS materials management for: top customers or group of strategic customers activations, strategic brand concepts, tailor made projects and WOW visibility building.
- Calculate annual budgets for customers and group of customers activation plans support and communicate with Brand Managers and Sales to be considered in FTT and A&P planning process.
- Be the internal and external expert on effective tools, approaches etc., giving regular feedback and analysis results to the sales, marketing and trade.
- Higher Education.
- Not less than 3 years’ experience in relevant area (preferable in FMCG company connected to strategic planning and sales activities).
- English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Generates ideas but could also think critically and be pragmatic.
- Sees opportunities coming from customer, market and shopper trends.
- Has good communication and negotiation skills and ability to promote the ideas internally and externally.
- Result oriented and ready to work in situation of multitasking.
- Has strong analytical skills and strategic view.
- Permanent contract.
- Multinational company with strong history and well-known brands.
- Base salary + annual bonus.
- Medical insurance, life insurance.