We are the development team located at St. Petersburg. We implement high performance component for aggregation and display of market data for portfolio of securities (financial markets).
Our component processes ~40 000 events per second on single node.
Our standard process working set ~10Gb.
Our customers have up to 1Mln of financial positions. We group them and calculate aggregates for these groups with every price change.
Performance, memory traffic and memory usage are very important for us.
We have automated performance tests and memory usage tests.
We have a lot of exciting research development tasks.
Our main work isn’t related to SQL or any other databases, we store data in memory.
We are going to implement cluster of our component. We focus on performance improvements and decreasing memory footprint.
We will send a list of questions for the interview. During the interview we will discuss these questions and your previous experience. Our goal is to understand how deep and wide your knowledge is.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Excellent understanding of C# programming language
- Ability to integrate into an existing development team and work with an existing code base
- Ensure all development processes and practices are completely and consistently followed
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; as well as define problems, and develop methods to resolve them in a timely manner
- Maintain the consistently high quality of the software code
- Code review experience
- Unit testing experience
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability and availability
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team in dynamic environment.
- Good problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Thoughtful and careful coding
- Open and critical mind, ability to learn
- End-of-year bonus program
- Medical insurance for employee, spouse and children
- Relocation package for candidates from other regions
If you are creative, open-minded .NET Developer with a thirst for knowledge and professional curiosity join us!