з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
T-Systems has different international subsidiaries in more than 20 countries with over 50 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and it now works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, ThyssenKrupp, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).
The goals of our team:
As a part of the project team we are responsible for requirements engineering and development of several attractive portals for the state of NRW to search, find, call up and process online services of the state and municipalities as well as online services nationwide (via the portal network of the federal government and federal states of Germany). The solution is based on CMS Drupal 8, that is built atop of the Symfony framework. So the development process is quite similar to development on Symfony with the frontend mostly carried out by Drupal.
Now we would like to enhance our team with Architect/Senior Developers who are ready to be a part of a big and interesting multicultural project and to work in close collaboration with German colleagues, are ready for challenging tasks and able to bring smart ideas to our daily activities.
More details about project:
The federal government and the federal states of Germany are obliged to offer their administrative services electronically via administrative portals by 31.12.2022. In order to implement these requirements, it is necessary to make the descriptions of administrative services in North Rhine-Westphalia available at all levels. Due to the complexity of administrative services, information wizards and other services with regard to the development of a user-friendly online processing is required.
- Analysis of new requirements;
- Implementation of new requirements and change requests;
- Propose technical solutions based on best practices;
- Task distribution in a local team;
- Creation and support of technical design documentation;
- Perform code review;
- Direct day-to-day communication with German colleagues.
- Solid experience in PHP programming > 5 years, at least 1 year on PHP 7;
- Experience with Symfony > 2 years;
- Good knowledge of LINUX;
- Experience with MySQL Database;
- Experience with version control systems such as Git, SVN;
- Experience with Composer and Docker;
- Usage of build tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab Ci, TeamCity;
- Willingness to take leadership on the local development team;
- English suitable for communication with foreign colleagues.
- Experience with Drupal 8;
- Scrum/Agile experience;