з/п не указана
Position: Art Director
We’re searching for an experienced Art director to take the helm of our art department, guiding an extremely talented team of designers who are known for exceptional creativity.
The ideal Art director will bring a mix of artistic, marketing, and business expertise to the position, promoting our company and that of our valued clients. We are looking for an experienced manager, who can inspire and be inspired by others to take our creative efforts to the next level. The perfect candidate will have a natural eye for design and a passion for delivering dynamic ideas that connect with any audience.
The Art director will be responsible for researching, working out the concept and creating all creative graphic assets and brand identity tools to help the development of merchandise, packaging, retail etc. The goal is to translate marketing and branding strategies into innovative and impressive campaigns that stimulate targeted audiences.
The jobholder will report to the Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Executive Officer, and work closely with the wider team.
Our ideal candidate has strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives and has experience pushing a brand forward with fresh, evolving, creative ideas.
Has excellent art and design draftsmanship skills with the ability to draw, design, and paint digitally. An eye for detail and style, as demonstrated by a top-rate portfolio or demo reel.
- Lead all style guide, packaging, retail creative and brand identity development efforts from trend to asset creation through to guide delivery, building partnerships with licensees, brands, agencies and retailers, as well as internal Consumer Products team and partners across the organization.
- Take a leadership position in driving the creative translation of our brands into consumer product development tools, with an eye on trend-right graphics and assets, and modern, compelling brand identity, that are organic extension of the property; and support the efforts of the Product Development team members and licensees.
- Research, identify, and explore new visual styles and executions of our characters that are authentic and appealing; provide suggestions to our licensing partners while encouraging their own creative exploration.
- Balance the requirements of our licensees and key stakeholders while delivering against our collective product goals.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts, produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas.
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines.
- Lead and guide agencies in the development of all style guides, art packs, assets, etc. for all Animaccord properties for which merchandise will be developed, while partnering with the animation studio to ensure alignment on the creative voice.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales divisions in creating marketing plans, aligning team priorities with business objectives to deliver high-quality work on time and on budget.
- Develop presentation approaches, styles, and techniques for the team to implement.
- Analyze market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape, and track campaigns performance. Use customer and data insights to inspire creative concepts.
- Oversee the art department by hiring, training, assigning, scheduling, and mentoring staff.
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to designers and provide directions.
- Establish art department standards for production, productivity, quality, and client services.
- Ensure team adheres to current processes, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, and proposing and creating processes and tools to support design operations.
- Resolve operational problems. Identify work process improvements.
- Meet art department cost standards by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving actions.
- Undertake special projects as appropriate/requested.
- Any other duties as deemed operationally necessary by the Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Executive Officer.
Requirements essential to the position
- Higher education (Bachelor/Master’s degree) in fine art, graphic design, or similar discipline
- 5+ years as a professional graphic designer with 3+ years of experience in management role.
Skills and competencies
- Advanced level of English.
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs and Design software Ability to take initiative and suggest ideas for improvements; proactively contribute to the work of the whole team.
- A positive attitude with an open mindset.
Deadline for applications collection is Wednesday 25 September at 23:55 Moscow Time
Interviews will be held after 25 September. We regret to advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted at any stage of the recruitment process.
The successful candidate should be able to start mid October.