Sr Software Developer (Platform)
з/п не указана
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
We are looking for an engineer responsible for CI/CD for microservices of our Platform.
Senior Software Engineer - Cloud Software Development
Ingram Micro the undisputed leader in cloud/digital enablement. We build hyper-scale digital commerce platform, infinite eco-system, coupled with powerful go to market support. We have own cloud instances in 4 geo-locations and more than 100 service providers (like a Telco and Hosting companies: ex Telefonica, iinet) worldwide with more than 10 million end users. We are looking for an engineer into Platform Team which responsible for the design, architecture and development of CI/CD for microservices of the platform within Ingram Micro. Our main goal is decrease time-to-market (lead time) of our platform.
What you'll be doing
- Challenge and redefine existing architectural fundamentals in order to provide next level of performance and scalability; ability to foresee post-deployment design challenges, performance and scale bottlenecks
- Design and develop highly-scalable elastic cloud architecture that seamlessly integrates with on-premises systems
- Design and develop a CI/CD for micro-services
- Design and develop a microservices architectural framework
- Relies on unit testing instead of manual QA
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
What you need
- A Senior Software Engineer is expected to have more than 3 years of solid, active commercial software development work, including significant personal ownership of projects or initiatives.
- proficient in JAVA, at least master a scripting language such as Python,
- Experience in Jenkins, maven, wildfly.
- Experience in Linux, Docker, Kubernetes management
- Good written English and speaking skills
The ideal applicant will have a strong working knowledge of many of the following
- Demonstrated success designing and developing complex systems
- Expertise with multi-tenant, highly complex, cloud solutions. Experience with Hybrid and/or on premises solutions desired
- Experience in development and/or maintenance of highly loaded enterprise-grade systems
- Experience owning all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA and maintenance
- End-to-end experience in design and development of highly-scalable enterprise and cloud data products
- Significant experience building enterprise class applications using Java.
- Experience in Azure/AWS/GCP management
- Knowledge in DevOps techniques
- You become a part of global Ingram Micro family with more than 30,000 employees
- Beautiful office in business center Bolshevik (10-minute walk to Belorusskaya metro station)
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities. Choose your career path to grow as a manager or as a technical fellow
- Sponsorship to participate in conferences
- Paid lunch. You can have a business lunch in the canteen, in the restaurant or delivered to our office, a sandwich in the café or delicious sweets from Bolshevik factory
- Prestigious medical, touristic and life insurance
- Fruits, cookies on coffee points
The exact amount of salary will be considered after the interview.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.