з/п не указана
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a leading company in cloud platforms development. Our company is changing the world of information technologies and we are looking for candidates who are willing to grow in the IT field and devote themselves entirely to work, invest their experience and desire for success. You can either change the world with us or one day find yourself reading on the news how we have already done that!
Ingram Micro Cloud is the world’s only operator and provider of cloud platform technology that directly services 250 of the world’s largest service providers. A revenue generating platform that underpins the largest Telcos, Distributors, MSPs, VARS and Enterprises, and connects them with the largest ecosystem of leading SaaS, PaaS and IaaS vendors in the market. We help these provider partners monetize and manage the entire lifecycle of cloud services, infrastructure, and IoT subscriptions, so they can simplify digital transformation with confidence, speed, and agility.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF A PROJECT MANAGER:
- Play a role of full cycle software release manager interacting with all involved parties like Product Managers, Developers, QA, Operations and Support etc.
- Primary areas of focus are
- Scope and timeline definition, prioritization and estimation
- Capacity and resource planning
- Success criteria definition and tracking across all delivery cycle
- Tracking and quality metrics management
- Dependencies and conflicts resolution
- Post-ship escalations management
- Suggest process improvements for SDLC with a goal to improve efficiency and quality of the output
- Understand the needs, challenges and business impact of the Odin Automation users:
- SMBs & Enterprises consuming Cloud services
- Telcos, MSPs, Resellers offering Cloud services
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION ARE:
- Project and release management experience for high complexity software engineering projects
- Great communication and collaboration skills and experience in multi-cultural environment - ability to listen, negotiate, convince, and argue
- Great conflicts and dependencies resolution skills
- High level of proactivity and responsibility. Ability and desire to drive.
- Knowledge of software development process, software lifecycle, understanding of work specifics at each stage of software lifecycle
- Ability to make informed decisions even when there is no complete certainty
- Reasonable perfectionism and attention to details.
- Experience with Billing or BSS systems will be a plus
- Knowledge of main principles of software design, development, testing, and delivery, interaction of software components, available API’s and technological limitations will be a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English to efficiently communicate with our world-wide partners as well as internally.
- Moscow-based position, but should expect up to 10% travel and flexibility for international calls with foreign partners in different time zones.
- You become a part of global Ingram Micro family with more than 30 000 employees all over the World
- Beautiful office in business center Bolshevik (10-minute walk to Belorusskaya metro station)
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities. Choose your career path to grow as a manager or as a technical fellow
- Paid lunch. You can have a business lunch in the canteen, in the restaurant or delivered to our office, a sandwich in the café or delicious sweets from Bolshevik factory
- Prestigious medical, touristic and life insurance
- Fruits, cookies on coffee points
The exact amount of salary will be considered after the interview.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.