Country Social Media Manager
от 110 000 до 160 000 руб. до вычета налогов
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
PublBox is a powerful, simple, all-in-one social media management tool that helps small business owners reduce social media marketing costs, increase productivity quickly, save time, and drive better results. PublBox is an advanced social media marketing automation suite that supports top global social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr.
Publbox delivers a powerful set of features and capabilities that makes social media management, listening, and analytics simple, fast, and efficient. Here at Publbox we are building the best-in-class social media management software to help our clients empower social media ecosystems.
PublBox is looking for an experienced professional who will play an important role in our expansion and growth at the Russian market. We would like to find a new team member with a very strong understanding of social media and digital marketing environment in Russia, who is familiar with the modern digital and social media marketing trends and tendencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness in Russia;
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency;
- Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks;
- Manage company blog and editorial calendar that aligns with social updates;
- Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools;
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research best ways to increase traffic;
- Review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve;
- Plan and implement Google Adwords PPC and social media advertising campaigns;
- Establish new social media partnerships;
- Drive engagement with social media influencers and digital marketing agencies;
- Provide customer support via integrated channels including social media apps and messengers;
- Create or supervise the content creation, including text, video, infographics;
- Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, or related field;
- Minimum 4 years of social media management/marketing experience;
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices;
- Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production, and creative design across multiple platforms;
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience;
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills;
- Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects.