з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Intermedia is a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud email provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to SMBs and the partners that serve them. More than 110,000 business customers and 6,500 active partners rely on Intermedia for greater reliability and productivity. Offerings include cloud voice, web/video/content sharing and conferencing, chat, presence, file backup, sync and share, business email, identity and access management, security, archiving, and more.
User Interface Design (UID) team of 12 people is looking for a talented and passionate UX/UI designer to join us to the fascinating adventure of creating products.
- Creating medium fidelity mockups for desktop and web;
- Usability research and analysis, user tests performing;
Creating design according to the style guides;
- Integrating new flows into the product consistently;
- Developing and maintaining the design system;
- Negotiations with products managers, other designers and developers;
- Taking responsibilities and lead the product through all stages.
- Good knowledge of usability, UX/UI and human factors principles;
- Ability to analyze requirements and come up with simple and elegant solutions to essential problems;
- Strong communication skills and ability to stay highly organized;
- English level above Intermediate;
- Portfolio that demonstrates your UX/UI design experience.
- Experience with Sketch/Zeplin stack;
Experience with Adobe stack;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Knowledge of desktop UI guidelines;
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Friendly working environment;
- Work in a market leading company, stable and growing;
- Competitive salary with performance-based rewards;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical Insurance package;
- Office in 2-minute walk from the A.Nevsky metro station;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences in Europe and the US;
- English language courses in the office;
- Partial compensation of costs on fitness;
- Cycle parking, shower, equipped kitchens, tea, coffee and fruits.
Sending a reply, please add a link to your portfolio with relevant examples of your works.