Software Support Consultant
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The Support Analysts are responsible for ensuring that customers (CIS, Kazakhstan, Turkey) receive software support that corresponds to their expectations set in Maintenance Contract. Support Analysts are therefore expected to develop a comprehensive working knowledge of different products and the platforms they run on so that he/she is able to help customers. Answering telephone calls and mails and obtaining details of the nature of the problem is an important part of Support Analysts role. All customer issues are to be logged and tracked using the HelpDesk EpicCare system.
The Support Analyst must then decide whether the problem is a true bug, in which case it is passed on to the Development team for correction, or if it is a user error, in which case he/she informs the customer how to correct the situation or it is an enhancement that should be passed on to Product Management. The Support Analyst is responsible for escalating calls to the Support Manager/Supervisor should the need arises.
- Receives customer requests by phone or e-mail (provides answers to functional and technical queries related to ERP, iScala and other Epicor products, and the underlying database structure);
- Verifies that the customer has a valid maintenance agreement; if the client is on the Maintenance Stop List in the EpicCare, Support Analyst refers such a customer to MAT team;
- Logs customer problems and requests into EpicCare logging system, judges the nature of the issue and decides on the best action to be taken;
- Endeavours to provide a work around until the issue is corrected or the cause is identified;
- Informs issue status to incident reporters, manage their expectations and assure that clients are satisfied with the service they receive ;
- Work to SLA thresholds for incidents;
- Works in conjunction with Software Development staff and end users to provide necessary guidance and assist in developing quick, effective solutions to software problems
- Assures that clients are satisfied with the service they receive.
- Review work log, customer feedback periodically with supervisor and other analysts and technicians, to identify and act on opportunities for improvement
- Improve skill level through self-development / nominating training programs.
Requirements, Qualifications, and Work Experience
- Higher education (preferably technical);
- Extensive experience with desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity is required.
- Experience of working with ERP products;
- Decision making and problem solving capability;
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work calmly in a demanding work environment
- Strong customer service ethos
- No less than Intermediate level of English Proficiency;
- MS Office Suite; SQL Server; knowledge of Crystal Reports and SSRS is a plus