IOS Applications Developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Join the team behind one of the TOP #5 apps in Lifestyle and Entertainment category on AppStore with over 40 million downloads and over 25,000 5-star reviews. We are looking for an extremely driven and organized Senior iOS Developer to join our team.
Ruby Labs Ltd is one of the fastest-growing start-ups established in London in 2018. Our mission is to develop high-value mobile apps that users will be willing to purchase and use over time. And followed by a strategy backed by in-depth market analysis, strong and focused development teams and aggressive marketing investments.
- 2+ years experience developing native applications for the iOS platform
- Strong knowledge with Swift
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented software design patterns and good debugging skills
- Experience with Core Data, web-sockets and REST APIs
- Understanding iOS SDK ( UIKit, Push Notification, GCD, Networking )
- Experience with Firebase and similar 3rd-parties is a plus
- Experience with script languages like Python, JS or similar is a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new technologies as needed
- Ability to write clean & effective code
Take full ownership and responsibility for building, releasing, and maintaining one of our iOS apps
Optimize and fine-tune code for performance
Explain technologies and solutions to stakeholders
Research new technologies to provide the best solutions for our users
Passionate, articulate and engaging
A team player used to the culture of sharing and engaging
Able to simplify complex topics
Self-sufficient but comfortable taking guidance
Ability to learn, think on your feet, adapt quickly in a startup environment
What we offer:
High remuneration, TBD. Monthly bonuses.
A perfect work environment in a fast-growing, young, dynamic international company
How To Apply:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Ruby Labs ltd, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.