Brand Manager, TM Braun
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Product/Category management
- Develop product/category strategies built upon the business strategies, deep market analysis and based on local consumer insights.
- On-going category management – Pricing (RRP, price lists calculation), listings follow-up, forecasting, sales analysis.
- Closely follow assigned categories performance at point of sale vs. competition via regular in-store visits.
- Media/Communication management
- Develop media strategy for key product groups, ensure modern and relevant communication channels with high affinity to TA
- Ensure stable media brand presence supporting key marketing and commercial initiatives
- Develop relevant communication strategy for key categories and ensure its flawless and timely execution
- Trade marketing
- Build the respective brand in retail by using in-store environment as medium.
- Closely cooperate with trade marketing team on in-store consultancy, demonstrations, display programs, other POS materials.
- Repare and conduct trainings/demonstrations to sales team and field sales force (when necessary). Closely monitor the results.
- Leadership and Cross functional communication
- Make sure, that all marketing initiatives are properly communicated and aligned internally (HQ, Top management, Sales, Finance, Logistics, Demand planners, etc.)
- Initiate timely involvement of respective team members into the projects planning and execution
- Cooperation with key customers
- Participation in negotiations with marketing inputs, ensure proper and timely listings
- Develop category plans and tailored programs for selective customers in close cooperation with sales team
- Strategic thinking, analytical skills, leadership, initiative and follow-through, drive for results, customer focus, ability to work effectively in a diverse team, strong communication skills (incl. formal presentation), entrepreneurship
REQUIREMENTS TO THE CANDIDATE:
- Professional experience – min 5 years of successful marketing experience
- Fluent English