Manager of Clients relationship department in international bank
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Duties and accountabilities of the future emploee:
- Sales and promotion of corporate banking products to clients.
- Day to day support to existing clients within the competence of the clients relationship unit.
- Structuring deals, term-sheets preparation & negotiation with clients.
- Consulting clients about products’ capabilities and features.
- Providing support and expertise concerning all types of corporate banking products within the competence of the clients relationship unit.
- Achieving pre-set annual revenue and other performance indicators.
- Master’s degree in Finance/Economics or other acceptable sector.
- Minimum 3 years of banking and commercial experience.
- Excellent sales, presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of trade finance products, expertise in the field of credit and documentary banking products, successful experience in closing deals.
- Teamwork skills.
- Intermediate PC user: MS Office, Internet, other external information aggregation platforms.
- Fluent English & Russian languages.
We offer to the future employee a competitive salary, meal allowance and medical insurance.