Head of content group
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
А НЕ КАНДИДАТЫ
А НЕ ЛЮБИТЕЛИ
А НЕ БАЗА ДАННЫХ
А НЕ ОПЫТ РАБОТЫ
One of the largest international e-commerce companies is looking for a talented Content Strategist to join amazing team of content ninjas from all over the world.
You’ll be at the forefront of groundbreaking initiatives and play a crucial role in the use of content strategy to drive business results. As the content team, we work closely with product managers, designers and marketing specialists throughout the product and promotion development process to create and develop compelling content. As a member of the global content team, you will be responsible for the content on Russian-language sites, app and social media platforms.
Key Responsibilities and Expectations
- Combine understanding of business objectives and user experience needs to create content for a wide variety of projects and scenarios.
- Work closely with product managers, graphic designers, interaction designers, marketing specialists and front-end developers throughout the creative process.
- Be responsible for the voice, tones and quality of the content.
- Come up with creative concepts for promotions and marketing events.
- Manage the end-to-end project flow, from request to ideation, production, testing and review.
- We’re looking for someone who thrives in the face of a challenge. Someone who can jump over language and cultural barriers and come out stronger.
- Think creatively – both in terms of content and problem solving. Find ways to make the copy pop and to reach creative solutions.
- Must excel at cross-team collaboration, relationship-building and communication.
- Take ownership of projects. Good project coordination skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to embrace change and thrive in a cross-cultural working environment.
- 3 years or more of full-time content experience. E-commerce or agency experience preferred.
- A portfolio showing high-quality content deliverables.
- Related degree preferred but not required.
- Key skill sets: Copywriting, information architecture, user experience, technical writing, content management, localization, digital marketing.
- A team of real professionals who have a lot to learn.
- Competitive compensation for work with bonuses on the results for the year.
- Working Macbook and delicious coffee with fruit.
- VMI and other corporate charms after the trial period.
This position is based in Moscow, Russia.