WHO WE ARE:
We are a rapidly growing technology company of dedicated professionals striving to make a difference in the world of data security. Our platform, Netwrix Auditor, empowers organizations to minimize the risk of data breaches and ensure regulatory compliance by proactively reducing the exposure of sensitive data and promptly detecting policy violations and suspicious user behavior.
This out-of-the-box solution for Windows/Linux is used by thousands of mid-sized and enterprise customers all over the globe.
The company is headquartered in Irvine, California, and has regional offices in the U.S. (Ohio), the UK, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, the Czech Republic, India, Singapore and Russia (St. Petersburg).
The Russian branch of Netwrix Corporation is actively growing. Now we are looking for experts with deep knowledge and experience in developing high-load and scalable cloud applications.
Be one of the first engineers who will contribute to the research, design and development of a new Netwrix cloud project using cutting-edge technologies.
- Take part in the system architecture design;
- Develop cloud solutions, hosted services and underlying software infrastructure;
- Utilize industry best practices and applicable design patterns when creating the code;
- Work under a low level of supervision;
- Collaborate effectively with peer teams to deliver robust engineering product.
- Experience in architecting complex, large-scale systems on AWS and/or Azure cloud platform;
- Solid understanding of design for scalability, security, performance and reliability;
- Proficiency in C# and/or Python;
- Hands-on experience as a full-stack software development engineer.
- Office in a modern business center right next to the “Staraya Derevnya” subway station;
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Upbeat working environment;
- Challenging projects and variety of tasks;
- Flexible working hours and relaxed dress-code;
- Extended medical insurance (including dental coverage and travel insurance);
- Fitness compensation and company-paid sports activities (football, volleyball);
- Free corporate English classes;
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion;
- Opportunity to travel for professional conferences and trainings (including foreign countries);
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines;
- Awesome corporate events;
- Lounge zone with kicker and ping-pong;
- Well-equipped kitchen (coffee, tea, cookies and fruits). :)