GET IT is an international software development company. Our products are essential for managing large-scale business transformation projects, costs cutting and cultivate innovations. Trusted to run right in the core of the business, GET IT treasures people. Healthy working environment is built upon the motivation by respect, common sense and the highest software development standards.
Here we develop our RADAR system - Project and Performance Tracking & Reporting application.
We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic people to join our RADAR team as Frontend Software Engineer (React).
What you are going to do:
- Take part in frontend development of SaaS reporting tool - Projects RADAR - using React and Redux;
- Support backend development (ASP.NET Core MVC);
- Take part in code review and support relevant documentation;
- Help in creation of our UI kit.
- Experience in development +1 year;
- Higher education: Computer Science or equivalent;
- Knowledge of one of modern frontend frameworks (React/Angular/Vue.js and others);
- Understanding of software design patterns.
What You Can Expect:
- Salary on the "market level" (in Euro);
- Modern and comfortable IT-office, subway station Chkalovskaya;
- Work within the bounds of tremendous european projects;
- Official employment, "white" salary;
- Medical insurance;
- 100% sick leave refund;
- Paid lunches;
- German and English Language courses.
We are looking forward to your application. If you have further questions about the company or would like to discuss your potential career options at GET IT, feel free to contact us.