Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
· Manages hundreds of hardware nodes running online services for end-users
· More than 400 supported services
· Application Packaging Standard (APS) - open standard for rapid cloud service delivery
· More than 200 supported payment systems, billing and taxation plugins
· Running in a highly loaded environment on very large data scale with thousands of transactions per second
· Comparable to modern ERPs in terms of functionality and overall system complexity
We are looking for a candidate, who will architect, design and implement new Platform features and components, review design and code, review and fix tests and increase coverage. This candidate is expected to:
· Have good current hands-on development experience
· Have experience working with complete product life cycles, quality metrics, evaluating technologies
· Have a good understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices to build scalable and highly available solutions based on microservices and serverless architecture
· Demonstrate a true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a result-oriented, self-starter
· Have an understanding and experience of building CI/CD processes for geographically distributed teams
· Have the experience to operate systems in production
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
· At least 5 years of experience on hands-on Java development and related technologies
· Has worked with back end technologies based on JavaEE or Spring.
· Has experience working with two or more of data related technologies and familiarity with others from various Relational databases, Nosql databases, Caching systems, Big Data systems.
· Has experience or familiarity with some of Message Queuing/Broking or Service Bus systems.
· Has good experience with the TDD (BDD) approach, doing unit testing, mocking, integration/UI testing, behaviour driver testing.
· Has good experience working with, setting up and configuring some continuous integration and delivery systems, some code quality automation technologies.
· Has good experience working with architecture patterns and familiarity with others.
· Can resolve serious performance related issues by using various techniques, including testing, debugging and profiling.
· Has experience with one or more cloud platforms: Azure, AWS, Google Cloud.
· Has experience with one or more front end technologies including templating, CSS and JS frameworks.
· Has experience or familiarity with some of Virtualization or Containerization technologies (practical experince with Docker will be a plus).
· Has experience with one or more orchestration solutions: Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Rancher.
PLATFORM SYSTEM DEVELOPER
з/п не указана