About the company:
ClearScale delivers best-of-breed cloud systems integration, application development, and managed services. We are experts in utilizing proven cloud technologies and are on the cutting edge of integrating emerging cloud technologies into our practice.
ClearScale holds a prestigious Premier AWS Consulting partner status (about 50 partners in North America out of 15,000+, top 2% tier). We have 7 competencies (DevOps, Data & Analytics, IoT, HealthCare, Migration, Mobile, and Nonprofit) and over 80+ AWS certifications. Unlike many partners, we are committed to AWS platform exclusively which makes our consulting team most experienced and knowledgeable about AWS products and solutions in North America.
Our company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, the heart of the Silicon Valley, with offices in New York, Denver, Phoenix, Toronto, Novosibirsk.
About the role
We are looking for a professional developer with 5+ years of experience and senior developer role.
- Define tech design and suggest software architecture
- Select implementation platform, approach and best practices
- Suggest details of frontend application implementation
- Analyse requirements, triage and estimate tasks, implement task, review code
- Document code, provide assistance to teammates
- Troubleshoot and fix code defects
ClearScale expects successful candidate to have most of the following qualifications and skills:
- Strong background in Frontend development
- HTML, CSS, SASS and Bootstrap
- Experience of SPA architecture
Would be a plus:
- Experience with final-form, NSwag, aws-amplify, react-bootstrap
- Backend development experience (.Net Core)
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’d like to work remotely with a flexible schedule
- You thrive in a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You enjoy finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team