Multinational food-products corporation Danone is the largest producer of fresh dairy products, bottled mineral waters, early life nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone Belarus is pleased to announce the vacancy of New Channel Development Manager for Minsk office.
Due business growth opportunities and few promotions in our current structure we are hiring New Channel Development Manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales channels. To excel in this role the person in that position has a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase in developing of new sales channels.
- Develop holistic plan for New channels development including RTM, Supply chain, Portfolio and Pricing offers.
- Recruit new partners, providing them a foundation for future growth with Danone products and services
- Prospect and engage potential partners to determine fit
- Leverage distribution and lead generation activities to drive growth and capture new channel opportunities
- Develop and execute tailor made programs to attract and maintain qualified partners
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Candidate should have:
- University degree in economics, supply chain, mathematics faculty
- Experience in Sales (field) – mandatory, Supply Channel – desirable
- Experience in the role of Business Development Manager - desirable
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Leadership and Can Do (Winning) attitude to the job performed
- Good analytical skills
- Digital and E-com experience – desirable
- English – upper-intermediate – desirable
- Team player with experience people management capabilities
- Strong MS Office User (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).