Data Quality Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Data Quality Engineer for our Saint Petersburg office to make our team stronger.
We offer you to join one of our projects related to data validation built on the data coming from the data store or data lake.
As a Data Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for providing data warehouses, dimensional data marts and enterprise reports verification and validation as well as designing, documenting and performing data quality checks. Additionally, you will be collaborating with our US-based clients to clarify business requirements.
- Participate in the requirements gathering process and reviewing the detailed documentation to facilitate transition from mapping to loading the data into data repositories
- Perform data warehouse, dimensional data mart and enterprise report validation and verification
- Play the key role in the data governance processes including data preparation, generation, data obfuscation, data integration, data slicing, and data quality control
- Communicate the data quality results and collaborating closely with other teams involved in the development process
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and document problems/observations, and working with the project teams to identify the root causes and resolutions
- Maintain quality assurance environments, ensuring code synchronization with production
- Contribute to the CI/CD process establishment
- Support customer inquiries on data quality issues and data consumption
- Adhere to and promote quality standards
- Strong SQL knowledge;
General software qualities techniques:
- Experience in test automation based on Python/Java;
- Intermediate (B1) and higher level of English
As a plus:
- Experience in data management, data integration and data quality verification;
- Experience with Business Intelligence configuration management tools/processes;
- Data profiling experience;
- Database design and implementation;
- Experience in troubleshooting, performance tuning, and optimization;
- Familiar with CI/CD principles and best practices in data processing;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with initiative and accountability;
- Familiar with different software development methodologies.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Corporate and social events.