We are looking for a responsible and disciplined specialist who will support the shareholder, as well as his team, for different administrative and personal issues. Tasks include Shareholder’s time schedule, meetings arrangement, presentations and reports preparation, travel support, document workflow, translations oral and written.
To be considered for this role it is important to have excellent English language skills, have relevant work experience in Personal Assistant position for 5+ years, have practice working with Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
We are waiting for an active and responsible person.
1. Completed higher education;
2. Computer literacy (MS Office and Lotus Notes);
3. English Speaker at B2 Upper Intermediate level or above +, Fluent English (both oral and written);
4. Not less than 5 year of experience as an Office Manager/Personal assistant/Business assistant;
5. Excellent organizational and time management skills;
6. Able to work in multitasking mode;
7. Very attentive to details;
8. Can quickly learn something entirely new;
9. Good skills in online research and analysis;
10. Quick mind;
11. Coordinating all business trips (private jet maintenance, tickets, hotels, cars, preparing travel expenses forms for Finance Department);
12. Experience with contracts, which includes making amendments to them;
13. Preparation and support of various corporate events, including presentations, external printing activities, corporate meetings.
What do we offer:
- Convenient location: our office near metro station Belorusskaya
- Competitive salary
When responding, please write a cover letter with 3 reasons why we should choose you.