KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 156 countries, 152,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
KPMG in Russia is constantly acquiring new clients among leading Russian and international companies. Our team consists of highly qualified professionals, all of them including new employees participate both in domestic and international engagements, exchange successful experience and best practice with global colleagues.
The role enables to:
- Enjoy accelerated career development with rapidly growing firm;
- Work and grow in a people driven organization;
- Deal with leading clients in complex and challenging assignments;
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture;
- Experience the excitement of contributing to a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- Have an opportunity to work on a wide range of Deal Advisory engagements in an extremely dynamic and rapidly developing market environment.
- Key team member on business planning / finance raising projects;
- Responsibility for preparing financial models and writing significant parts of the deliverable documents (business plans, information memoranda, etc) under supervision by a manager;
- Participation in meetings with potential financiers;
- Participation in marketing and business development;
- Preparing presentations and pitch materials;
- Preparing draft contracts and other project-related documents;
- After gaining experience - opportunity to manage projects more or less independently; as well as developing his / her own functional or industrial specialization within the financing group. Coaching junior staff.
To fulfill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Experience in financial models' preparation:
- Ability to prepare the projected financial statements for a company;
- Calculate main investment analysis indicators (NPV, IRR, PBP, DPBP, FCFF, FCFE, WACC, CAPM etc);
- Understand the range of financing structures;
- Good knowledge of financial statements, in particular:
- Ability to make necessary corrections to the balance sheet and income statement for the analytical purposes;
- Ratio analysis;
- Understanding of main differences between IFRS and Russian Accounting Standards;
- Experience in managing projects with 2-3 people in subordination;
- Good knowledge of Excel, Power Point;
- Good teamplayer;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Attention to detail;
- Strategic thinking;
- Desirable - Experience in preparation of analytical documents: information memorandum, business plan, feasibility study, teaser etc.;
- Desirable - experience in finance raising - knowledge of requirements of the main fund providers, ability to prepare collateral budget, knowledge of possible risks' management issues;
- Desirable - ACCA, CFA exams passed;
- Desirable - deep knowledge of certain industries.