Help to advance the next-level AI-enabled technologies.
You will work remotely, decide your own hours, and find self-fulfillment through results-focused work. The team members spend only 2−3% of their time in meetings — most of their time is spent researching, documenting, coding, and building. As a member of the team, you will need to be fiercely independent and self-directed.
You will become obsessed with learning and personal growth and will need to maintain high levels of self-discipline to avoid distractions atypical to the traditional office environment. Working for a startup is intense. Tasks will be ambiguous, and it will be up to you as the owner of a project to fully understand, research, and develop your solution.
If you’re highly motivated, versatile, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Develop interactive web-based and desktop GUI applications
- Support and develop existing codebase
- Develop and integrate server-side APIs
- Write automated tests to ensure high-quality work
- Manage versions of core libraries with associated documentation
- Perform code reviews
- Experience using ReactJS/AngularJS
- Comprehension of ES6/ES7 or Babel
- Background with Node.js
- Awareness of software architecture, design patterns, and OOP
- Experience in Agile development/teamwork
- Expertise in Git, Bash
- Passion for building great software
- Capacity to handle high-pressure situations
- Ability to understand complex systems
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience with
- gulp.js, webpack
- Understanding of Flux and Redux approaches
- Background in designing complex distributed systems
- Solid knowledge of data storages (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Druid)
- Expertise in designing complex algorithms
- Experience writing TDD-based unit tests
- Expertise in Azure/AWS/Docker
- Understanding of machine learning/deep learning basics