SDLC Tools team focuses on delivering enterprise development tools services and development standardization programs across Deutsche Bank and we are in the process of building out a strong and dynamic engineering team. One of the streams focused on close collaboration with users, assisting, guiding and educating them, clarifying and proofing the standards.
The key technology platforms in our SDLC Development & Build stack:
Continuous Integration / Build Automation: TeamCity
Binary Repository: Artifactory, Nexus, Artifactory, Jfrog Xray
Code Review: Fisheye & Crucible
Information Synchronization: Tasktop
Knowledge Management / WIKI: Confluence
Project Management: Microsoft Project Server
Requirement Management: Jama
Source Code Management: Bitbucket (Git), SVN
Source Code Analysis: Sonar
Task Management: Jira
Key DB specific processes:
Agile release template.
The team matches customer needs with Deutsche Bank standards and limitations to provide solution adopted for enterprise level SDLC. In addition to tools, the team focuses on providing standards and guidelines for development processes, aligning them with the industrial standards as well as regulatory requirements.
Professional Services Engineer will work as part of global SDLC Tools team as well as use collocation benefits to focus on local team demand. Candidate have to be collaborative, client focused and be able to assist SDLC team in delivering world-class services to our clients.
Main responsibility areas are
- Tools support and customers facing as a part of setting CI/CD process;
- SDLC Governance and SDLC Platform processes support, customers facing and demand management;
- Trainings sessions and ad-hoc consultancy.
- Expertise sharing for the current SCLC tool stack. Customer sessions, demoes etc.
- Work with application teams to get actual CI/CD DB practices and consult teams about best match into current tool stack.
- Advertise and consult about SDLC G/P functionality and usage patterns. Demo related flows. Share “agile template” details.
- Data collection about governance and tools usage. Building internal solutions for it.
- Work closely with internal development engineering teams to make sure customers demand properly addressed.
- Constantly maintain and provide up-to-date documentation about CI/CD and SDLC G/P practices.
- Perform other duties as requested by Manager.
Skills and Experience (Essential):
- Moderate experience with common CI/CD tool stack and related tools: (BitBucket, Jira, Jama, TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Artifactory).
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum software development life cycle, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Moderate to Strong Shell/Perl/bash/Python scripting skills
- Moderate SQL knowledge
- High level languages: Java or C[++]
- Experience with Windows and Linux environment.
- Detail oriented and structured in approach to technical problem solving
- Work experience in redistributed multicultural team setup and ability to operate proactively in a such environment
- Knowledge as user and administrator of some applications listed below:
- Common requirements management (Jama, JIRA, Confluence)
- Deployment technologies (IBM urbanCode , Nolio , Serena)
- Source code management: GitHub or BitBucket
- Understanding of ITIL principles (ITIL foundation certified)
- Experience with Windows/Unix software build tools and procedures for C#/aspx applications
- Minimum of 2 years IT experience that includes software development, support, software configuration management and software release experience.
- Demonstrate software engineering skills and willingness to learn new technologies
- Solid English and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects, priorities and client-engagements simultaneously
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to implement planned activities in time and with acceptable quality
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work in a team and to promote team spirit