For creative and ambitious entrepreneurs driven by passion for business only.
We have over 27 famous brands in Russia that are looking for future business disrupters to be a part of product launches, social media collaborations and market analysis. Expect to have full time employee responsibilities and to present your own insights to our senior management.
You will be an integral part of one of our Marketing team:
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
- Support the implementation of new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Adapt the communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Collaborate with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc.) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy
- Graduate of Marketing/Management/General Economics/Enterprising
- Desire to develop within brand & digital marketing
- Creativity, innovation spirit
- Good analytical skills
- Good Excel & PowerPoint
- Fluent English
- Ready to work full-time
- An inspiring challenge within the n.1 Cosmetic Company in the world
- Personal integration & development program
- Official legal conditions for 6 months
- Competitive salary
- Free lunches in the office
- Cool office in the city center
- Further career opportunities
This 6-month internship is an exclusive path to be considered for L’Oréal’s full-time Management Trainee Program: 3 business rotations within 15 months to become a Junior Brand Manager or Digital Executive Specialist.