з/п не указана
Avito is the largest community of people that build their own shared economy. The economy where prices, demand and offer are driven by real people and their needs. The economy where people decide. Our mission is to improve people’s life by proposing a transparent and trustworthy people-driven commerce platform.
About the job
Avito Marketing is a passionate team of creative thinkers, digital thought leaders and marketeers. We protect and promote Avito’s brand and reputation through brand marketing campaigns and programs that express Avito’s values in action. As part of our team, you’ll define and create the strategic elements that comprise Avito’s brand and product identities. You’ll articulate standards that harmonize and bring a uniquely Avito point of view to our communications. By embracing user insights, strategic thinking, beautiful design and powerful storytelling, you will define the future of Avito’s brand.
Know the user. Know the product magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Avito starts with the user and ends with technology, bringing both together. Our job is to demonstrate how Avito's products and services solve the real people's problems - from the everyday to the epic. And we approach marketing in a way that only Avito can - changing the game, making the user the priority, developing people-centric marketing campaigns and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Build Avito’s reputation by creating and leading large, multi-channel brand activations that communicate and demonstrate our values and commitments.
- Develop Avito brand bible with our creative team and build our signature approach to marketing communications.
- Define creative requirements and manage the creative development process from brief development through creative concepting to launch across a wide variety of execution formats.
- Be key day-to-day person of contact, collaborating with cross-functional team members across numerous Product teams, Verticals, HR, Sales, Support and Marketing teams to ensure alignment in brand communications.
- Be the voice of Avito brand to all internal and external stakeholders, leading brand development direction in the company.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience working in brand marketing.
- Experience in market research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development and campaign execution.
- Track record of successfully launching large-scale integrated campaigns and leading cross-functional teams, with exception leadership and project management skills to manage these complex projects with multiple stakeholders and priorities.
- Ability to think strategically about complex challenges, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and campaigns.
- Being comfortable to identify, create priorities and directions, and work in an ambiguous, high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs.
- Experience delivering quality results with tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Beautiful and comfortable open-space with a view of the city center
- Development of software skills: you can download your communication skills or learn English at the courses for employees.
- Flexible start of the working day as agreed with the manager.
- Health care: from the first day of work, you will receive dental insurance, an office appointment with a therapist, a psychologist and a massage therapist.
- Decent salary and bonuses - the amount will be discussed at the interview.